Re: GSoC Proposal: Scripting Framework for Applications

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Shaneeb Kamran <shaneebster gmail com> wrote:
> My take is that GNOME apps should pick C + one of JS,Python and move
> on with actually writing your app and fixing bugs, making it
> compelling, etc.

   That would be my plan for world domination as well except that I
think its time all gnome developers stop wasting their time writing
code in C while they can achieve the exact same results using Vala in
far less time and efforts without introducing performance overhead or
dependencies. Moreover, we'll get gobejct-introspection support for
free.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)