New propossed GnomeGoal: CorrectIconNames

Hello,

After reading Hylke’s blog post [1] about the icon issues for GNOME3,
I though that would be a good idea make a GnomeGoal for this.

I finally created this with the help of Hylke (and Ankh for the search
command).  Thank you!

The GnomeGoal is very simple: download the file with the incorrect
icon names and search for these names in your module with the command
proposed. (It's possible you can get some false positives).
Then you can check in the legacy mapping file [3] the correct icon.

You can see all the info in the GnomeGoal page [2]

As always, comments welcomed!

[1] http://www.bomahy.nl/hylke/blog/were-removing-icons-again/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/CorrectIconNames
[3] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/CorrectIconNames/IncorrectNames