Re: External Dependency: up the PulseAudio dependency

Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Because I don't want nasty ifdef in gnome-volume-control, I'm upping the
> minimum required version of PA to 0.9.16 (from 0.9.15) in gnome-media.

It looks to me like there was nothing urgent in this (the #ifdef code
was already there), and no good reason to ignore the procedure
detailed in http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/ExternalDependencies

Seriously I have no objection against bumping the required PulseAudio
version but the release team work is made much easier when people play
according to the rules.

Thank you module maintainers for hearing this.

Anyway, please update the wiki page and the jhbuild moduleset to match
your change.

Cheers,
        Frederic