Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

Le lundi 26 avril 2010 à 17:18:31% (+1000), Andrew Cowie a écrit:
> but the whole point of decentralized VCS is disconnected operation
> and having to have an active internet  connection to get to some
> centralized website in order to follow through  workflow is a
> non-starter for most of us.

I agree, FWIW. I prefer dealing with patch review through simple email
for that reason. It's so much easier to just do the review offline.

It would be interesting to find a way to make these tools -- bugzilla or
whatever patch review system -- be interoperable with email.
If I could just get patches attached to GNOME bugzilla bugs in my email,
reply to those via email and have those properly appear in bugzilla
comments, that would be great for me.

        Dodji