Another build status update

Here is another update on the build status of our modulsets.
Since the last report, our family of build slaves grew another member,
thanks to Cosimo Cecchi.

The statistics for today are:

188 modules
177 built ok          94%  (up from 88% last week)
147 checked ok   78%  (up from 72% last week)

If you wonder why the total number of modules has grown, that is
because the moduleset now includes the fallback (panel,
notification-daemon, metacity) and some external dependencies have
been added.

A quick look at the build failures:

nspr (configuration problems)
bluez (configuration problems)
evolution (transient failure)
empathy (needs telepathy-glib version bump)
epiphany (seems to have problems with the latest webkit)
gtkmm (seems to have problems with GdkPixbufFormat)
gnome-system-monitor (needs gtkmm)
ekiga (missing various dependencies, boost or e-d-s)
tomboy (missing various dependencies)
gtk-vnc (doesn't build against latest gtk)
vinagre (needs gtk-vnc)

It is worth noting that at this point, many of the failures are only
on individual slaves.