Re: Re: gnome-panel & gnome-applets?

Excerpts from Josselin Mouette's message of mar dic 28 15:03:45 +0100 2010:
> Le mardi 28 décembre 2010 à 13:02 +0000, Rui Tiago Cação Matos a écrit :
> > What you want is not Gnome 3 then. You want to continue using Gnome 2
> > and there's no one preventing you from doing that.
>
> Is the GNOME 3 panel compatible with the GNOME 2 applets?

There's no gnome 3 panel, gnome-panel hasn't been ported to gtk3 yet,
there's a branch but it's outdated and it still doesn't work.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462