Re: Re: gnome-panel & gnome-applets?

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org> wrote:
>> > Sergey, who sometimes prefers to look backwards rather than forward
>>
>> no problem with that. you can maintain the old user experience for
>> yourself and never upgrade.
>
> "and snarkyness is never going to get you anything, mmkay? (cit.)"

I believe it was a pretty reasonable answer considering the persistent
"angry" tone of all the previous emails. You reap what you sow, and
all that.

Well I think one can feel a little frustrated hence the angry tone if there is a perception that there is no place for people who don't have the capabilities to run gnome 3.0 is.  You'll only see more of this later.  It's best to have a solid message on who can and cannot use Gnome 3.0 ahead of the release.

sri