Re: On Ctrl+tab

Hi Jud,

Thanks for bringing this up.

How about: those who care come up with a replacement combination for focus
navigation in GTK+, and a patch to implement ctrl+tab to change tabs, and
submit that for upstream inclusion and see if we get any substantial (other
than "breaks back-compat")?

Personally I think it would be a significant compatibility step forward.

behdad