Re: On Ctrl+tab

On 16 Jan 2010, at 18:08, Jud Craft wrote:

> On 1/15/10 11:44 AM, Calum Benson wrote:
> >
> > On 15 Jan 2010, at 13:07, Jud Craft wrote:
> >
> >> It really is a nightmarish combination on MacBooks.
> >
> > No worse than any of the Cmd-Opt-Letter combinations that many Mac apps have, surely?
> >

> Well, with Ctrl+Option+Fn+Down/Up, it is a four-key combination.

Hmm, why do you need to press Option as well?  I thought we were talking about Ctrl+PgUp/PgDn, which is a three key combo (Fn+Ctrl+Up/Dn, with Fn+Ctrl co-adjacent) on any Mac laptop I've used recently.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team