Re: Modulesets Reorganization

> For things to be different and better in GNOME3, we need a shared
> vision that applications can strive to follow - where is the updated
> HIG for GNOME3 ?

There is a HIG 3.0 Workshop scheduled for the GUADEC
pre-conference:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs

I've also my documentation workshop to the usability team
to work further on the HIG. I can help with writing, editing,
markup, organization, etc. But others will have to decide
what goes in and what doesn't.

--
Shaun