Re: Platform for Developer Documentation

2010/3/8 Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net>:
> Have you considered talking a bit about coarser components such as
> abiwidget, evince, vte, webkit/gtk+, tinymail-ui, gtksourceview,
> empathy-gtk, etc?

Guys, I think Shaun is trying to focus in a handful of components
first, the main ones, he already has a lot on his plate, so rather
than suggest him more work I think we should all try to find a way to
support him and contribute to this huge task.

I for one, will try to align my GNOME TV next videos with the content
set Shaun is proposing. What are you gonna do guys?

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz