=?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Module_Proposal_for_3=2E0=3A_D=C3=A9j=C3=A0_Dup_Backup_Tool?=

Comments below.

On 10 March 2010 15:49, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> Jon and I went over the UI and interactions a bit, and came away
> with the following ideas for improvement. Don't be scared by this
> long list, it is mostly UI details...
::snip::
> Hope this helps,

Yes, it does, thanks!

One of the things I wanted to eventually take advantage of is the
GNOME usability team, but these are all valid usability issues.  I
haven't replied to each one because largely I agree and the particular
details of why things are the way they are now aren't important.

-mt