Re: Reminder : do NOT hardcode deprecation flags in tarball / new tarballs NEEDED

Il giorno mer, 10/03/2010 alle 19.05 +0100, Frederic Crozat ha scritto:

> > Well, I'm currently strugling with smoketesting GNOME 2.29.5 release and
> > there are some tarballs no longer building because new G_SEAL
> > deprecation were added in yesterday GTK+ 2.19.3 release and some modules
> > were not fixed for this.

A secondary reminder: please also note that due to recent deprecation of
some GTK_WIDGET_* macros in GTK+, you'll have to use *new* functions
(such as gtk_widget_get_realized or get_mapped) and then increase
GTK_REQUIRED in configure.in to 2.19.7 too.

Cheers, Luca