Re: Libwnck signals

As I said earlier, I am new to developing gnome based applications. Essentially I needed to know how signal handling is done in gnome. Thanks for the links. It helped me... :)

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le lundi 15 mars 2010, à 18:38 +0530, Nischal Rao a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody please tell me how to handle signals for Libwnck? The
> documentation for Libwnck doesn't have any info on this.

Can you clarify? It's just standard signals, so you should use the usual
GObject mechanisms to connect to them:
 http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/stable/signal.html
 http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/stable/gobject-Signals.html#g-signal-connect

Cheers,