Re: bumping clutter's external dependencies for 2.30

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
yep, the main reason for asking to bump from clutter-gtk 0.10.2 to
0.10.4 is because of the fixes that went into making clutter-gtk compile
against the version of gtk+ that's going to ship with Gnome 2.30. this
brings clutter-1.2 along because of the changes in dealing with input
device state which affect embedding a stage into another toolkit like
gtk+.

the proposed bumps for 2.30 are:

 clutter >= 1.2.0
 clutter-gtk >= 0.10.4

After a little more testing, it seems fine to bump, so if the release team wants to bump, that would be fine with me.

the artifacts might be due to the new sub-region update code, or if
aisleriot is reading back texture data from cogl; we have two fixes
already in the pipeline for that that will be backported to clutter-1.2
today.

No luck on those commits. But it doesn't matter because the Clutter backend is still not the default.