Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

i really feel sorry for that decision, i would have loved to see
zeitgeist as a growing project inside the gnome infrastructure.

furthermore i hope that the gnome community does not loose interest in
this project, even if such a decision makes it harder to track whats
going on.

at last i hope, that you guys at least consider making zeitgeist a
freedesktop.org project.

daniel