=?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Module_Proposal_for_3=2E0=3A_D=C3=A9j=C3=A0_Dup_Backup_Tool?=

Hi, it's the maintainer of Deja Dup again.  A couple things:

1) I've been talking to the usability guys a bit about the UI in
general and thoughts on a possible Profiles interface.  There's an
ongoing discussion on the mailing list (though I think I haven't been
terribly responsive in the thread) and a wiki page:
http://live.gnome.org/DejaDup/UIReview

2) I'm still curious to get feedback on other maintainers' experience
with pulling in other regular developers once they became a GNOME
module.  Frankly, I'm leery of the extra burden it would put on me in
terms of bug reports and expectations-of-service.

Though since the initial proposal, DD has been put in Fedora 13 by
default and become a featured app in Ubuntu. I suppose I'm already on
the hook pretty hard, and what's one more avenue of exposure.

Here's the original question from my proposal, where I also brought up
the question of the "Progress on a regular basis" requirement:

"However, I suspect that inclusion into GNOME would (by virtue of a
massive amount of new users) create lots more bug activity and patch
submissions. This would create much more work for me (or at least a
sense of obligation to do more work).

Frankly, I'm content with my current DD workload and don't want to
increase it.  So I would probably scale back my feature work as more
maintainer work cropped up.  How OK is GNOME with modules that don't
add many/any features ever release?  I know there is a "Progress on a
regular basis" requirement, but I'm not sure how that's scaled for
developer team size.

Ideally I'd get a co-maintainer or some frequent developers? I'd even
be happier if someone else wanted to maintain it and I would just be a
developer on the project.  I'm curious about other maintainers'
experiences about how GNOME-inclusion leads to more developers or
maintainers."