Re: [Fwd: Proposing new external dependency for Empathy: libfolks]

On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 11:07 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It arrived late and was limited to the release team, but as we didn't
> announce module decisions yet, if you have any comment on this
> proposal for a new external dependency, please speak up.

If libfolks works in Empathy then it's a wonderful new feature that has
been much needed. And with empathy testing it then it can be made ready
for wider use so we finally have a proper social desktop. I guess.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com