Re: Plan regarding /desktop/gnome gconf keys

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 13:25 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to remove the gconf dep in Empathy. Its own settings have been
> ported to gsettings/dconf since a while but is still using it to get the
> value of some /desktop/gnome gconf keys.
>
> What's the plan regarding these keys for GNOME 3? Will they be ported to
> gsettings in libgnome?

Most of them have been ported in gsettings-desktop-schemas, which you
should check for in your configure.ac.

Let us know (in bugzilla, or on IRC) if we missed any keys. The easiest
to find a key is to look in the convert file for your GConf key, that
should give you the schema and key name.

Cheers