Re: ThreePointOne: Contacts

another very important point is synchronisation. together with salomon
sickert we thought about how to solve this problem. basically we came up
with the idea of a self-replicating backend, like couchdb. if we then
could add support to the contact apps of other computer/devices like a
n900 or android, we would get synchronisation and conflict management
for free.

then there is also the idea of having a webservice for the gnome
contacts app, where you can access your contacts over the internet.

we are very interested in your opinions about this!

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>