Re: Online Accounts panel for 3.2

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Alberto Mardegan
<mardy users sourceforge net> wrote:
> On 04/27/2011 07:01 PM, David Zeuthen wrote:
>>> So yes, I'd say that embedding a HTML engine is fairly important.  Being
>>> able to support the user's own browser is probably a good idea too though.
>>
>> Yeah, I want to make this possible, on a per-service basis, as well.
>
> Yes, if you have service plugins or configuration files you could
> specify whether the OAuth callback should be a local webserver or a
> normal web page, and then have your own browser widget.

The code is already arranged this way - but we don't load 3rd party
plug-ins. And this is on purpose. Anyway, in this case, it would just
be a property on the GoaBackendOAuth2Provider base class

 http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/goa-20110427/GoaBackendOAuth2Provider.html

which the Google and Facebook implementations already use. I will add
support for this soon.

    David