Re: Musings on the contacts user experience

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 16:20 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> One more addition for your 'tasks involving contacts' list:
> * Schedule a meeting and invite participants

Speaking of corporatey use cases, the traditional address book is still
used as a view of directory services like a company roster on an LDAP or
Exchange server, where you might have tens of thousands of entries that
your IT department keeps up-to-date for you.

Granted I don't know how much time people really spend browsing these
things, but it wasn't really clear from your musings if you're also
targeting the corporate world or if this is more about keeping in touch
with Facebook friends.