Find my machine

Hey,

Are there any plans to integrate PreyProject/iCloud type functionality into the new gnome-control-centre/account settings that ties into the gnome infrastrucure?
Although this is something that would be more useful for the Gnome-as-an-OS scenario - it may be worth thinking about now as Gnome moves forward.

I've go some code running on my local machine that uses Leaflet ( http://leaflet.cloudmade.com/ ) and some python on my laptop at the moment but would rather contribute with some direction on whether it's useful - without a common server it's not that useful for end users and feels that a "Just works" solution could be a great value-add for Gnome.

Cheers,
Nick