Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v4)

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe contreras gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
>>> How about an application that pops notifications similar to this one?
>>> Would such a thing be accepted?
>>
>> You haven't yet addressed the problems that I pointed out.
>
> You haven't yet provided any suggestion.

  You are the one who proposed the idea of this survey and (more
importantly) insist that a useful survey is possible for GNOME so
*you* must address all criticism/concerns if you want us to take your
proposal seriously. Ignoring input from others just because they don't
have a solution for the problem(s) they point out isn't going to lead
anywhere.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)