Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v4)

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Joanmarie Diggs <joanied gnome org> wrote:
> While I've been watching this all go by, I've not jumped in largely
> due to being crazy-busy. Sorry about that! While the crazy-busy
> situation has not yet changed, I couldn't help but notice this:

No worries, that's why the survey is not scheduled any time soon.

>> === 01. Which of the following images best resemble your desktop? ===
>> (image selection)
>>
>>  - GNOME 2
>>  - GNOME 3
>>  - Unity
>>  - KDE
>>

> I assume these images will have sufficient accessible descriptions
> associated with them for users who are blind.

Well, I don't know such descriptions would be. We would need somebody
that has actually used GNOME (and KDE) through this interface, and
even then I'm not sure it's possible.

> In that same spirit:
>
>> Shall we start planning the deployment?
>
> I have no opinion on this other than to say should deployment planning
> indeed begin, would you mind pinging the Accessibility team along the
> way? I'm sure it will all be fine and accessible, but I would hate to
> make that assumption only for us to find out, upon deployment, that
> something was missed regarding the survey instrument, the
> notifications, etc.

How to do that? I assume cross-posting to multiple lists is
discouraged. But yes, it would be great to get their feedback.

--
Felipe Contreras