Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v4)

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Josselin Mouette <joss debian org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 19 août 2011 à 16:08 +0300, Felipe Contreras a écrit :
>> It's easy to throw empty criticism. Provide *suggestions*.
>
> Well, here’s a suggestion: since nobody knows how to address the correct
> target population or how to interpret the results, I suggest to spend
> our time fixing bugs instead.

Yes, because we are absolutely and positively certain that fixing
these bugs is exactly what GNOME users want. There is no possibility
that they want something else, or that the prioritization is not
ideal.

By definition, whatever GNOME does, is what the users want, and to
suggest otherwise is heresy.

--
Felipe Contreras