Re: IRC channels in gnome development

On 02/06/2011 06:35 PM, Shaun McCance wrote:
On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 14:46 +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
We totally need to make that stuff more visible though, and therefore I
need your help with setting up a wordpress image blog where we can
publish all the mockups (kind of like http://dribbble.com/). I can do
the design bits, but need help with the other stuff.
When are you able to work on this?
http://blogs.gnome.org/

Lots of teams have team blogs. No need for new infrastructure.
Yes, that was the intention and it would be totally neat to have it as one of the feeds on news.gnome.org as well. I think it would need some plugins and stuff to make it more of a photo blog and stuff, but I need some help with that, since I kind of running out of time to do things right now (and Fosdem didn't help, you know, can't say no ;) ). I really, really, want the communication channels fixed though. It looked like Maciej wanted to put some time into working on fixing this too, hence why I asked for the help.
- Andreas