gnome-control-center network panel

If you're using the network panel in gnome-control-center, you need to
be _running_ the 0.9 version of NetworkManager daemon. If you're
compiling with JHBuild, then you're probably compiling against 0.9
already, but have a running 0.8 daemon and so the control panel will
be very bare. The API is quite different, and so a dialog is shown
warning the hapless user. Ideally distros like rawhide should be
shipping 0.9 pre-releases.

In the next few days I'll be adding the editing screens for static
IPs, and also adding the VPN code to actually populate the GUI.
Apologies for missing the UI freeze, but it's a very small part of the
UI. Hopefully we can get the network icon in the status area ported in
time for 3.0 too. Thanks,

Richard.