Re: [gnome-session] rename gnome-session-save to gnome-session-quit

Le lundi 28 février 2011, à 14:53 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Also, as I wrote, it's not about you specifically, I've seen this from
> several people.

Just to make it extremely clear: this is the issue I have. If people
want to step up and become co-maintainers of my modules, then please
state so. I'll generally be happy to have less maintainer hats.

Let me apologize to Jon -- it was not my intention to put him under a
bad light for this commit; his commit was simply the last one
highlighting a more generic issue. And it was probably not the best
example as his commit was mostly right.

Cheers,

Vincent

--