Re: gnome-panel & gnome-applets?

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 03:28, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
You may be aware that there was a recent initiative (from the marketing
team, I think) to contact the release managers for various GNOME based

I'm not sure who it might have been because this is the first I've heard of any thing like that but I can say with 98% certainty that it was not the Marketing Team. We are fully and exclusively on-focus for marketing the GNOME 3 release to our existing users and have been since October 2009.