Re: My thoughts on fallback mode CLOSING THIS THREAD

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 01:23:39AM -0800, Baybal Ni wrote:
> Now, tell me what you and Mr. Olav are trying to infer with this discussion?

Suggest to read the thread. I'm totally not getting why you're involving
me and some other person days after the thread is over.

Note to all: I'm closing the thread. Multiple people already mentioned
that no new points were being discussed.

--
Regards,
Olav

PS: Private email.