Re: GNOME community survey

Christopher Roy Bratusek schreef op vr 07-01-2011 om 23:00 [+0100]:
> > By "others" he probably mean components not in "desktop"/"platform" etc.
> > sets (marked as "Others" in bugzilla, git etc.) and therefore not part
> > of GNOME (like banshee, vala, libgee etc.)
> Exactly.

Yet there is broad consensus those people should be considered part of
the Gnome community. For a community wide research project, I think it
would be very unrepresentative to only take people contributing to
"Gnome, the code desktop stack but nothing else even if it is really
really really closely related" into account.

    — Wouter