Re: Volunteer needed: Snapshot live image project

On 01/12/2011 07:49 PM, Frederic Crozat wrote:
2010/12/9 Paul Cutler<pcutler gnome org>:
No one is currently maintaining the rPath images - I've talked to the
developers at the last 2 GNOME releases and they no longer have the
time.
So, it took more time than expected, but I have a first shot at a
working image :

http://susegallery.com/a/zksD5W/gnome-3
Got it working using moblin-image-creator [1] + the docs [2].
Tested on 3 laptops so far and it works like a charm. Thanks for doing this!

1. http://git.moblin.org/cgit.cgi/moblin-image-creator/plain/image-writer
2. http://meego.com/devices/netbook/installing-meego-your-netbook
- Andreas