HTTP REST library ??

Hi:
I'm not pretty sure it is here where one should ask, but I can think
of a better place

Question: Which is the method/standart component you recommend to make
HTTP REST requests in gnome ?
I read the PlatfromOverview of Gnome 2.32 and there libsoup was
mentioned, as the same document for Gnome 3.0 isn't ready yet I wonder
libsoup is still the way Gnome should connect to HTTP services ?

Erick

--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.