Re: Epiphany now Linux-only (was: [epiphany] Require NetworkManager)

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org> wrote:
> Actually the dependence on NM is quite soft. We could just depend on
> the NM service being there and if it's not just not use it. For a
> bunch of macros that we use and theoretically shouldn't change often
> we don't need to have a compile-time dependency on NM.

Since in this case it was pretty easy to get rid of the compile-time
dependency I just did that (by judiciously re-defining two #defines
and one enum in Epiphany). We still assume NM is on the other side of
DBus though. If it's not things won't work, but I guess that's not
much worse than it used to be.

Xan