Re: Release Notes time!

I'm going to start writing a first draft of the release notes very soon.
There are still a bunch of apps that are missing from the preparatory
notes [1], however. I know for certain that there have been improvements
to gedit... What about Empathy? What about games? What about Rhythmbox?
What about EoG?

All we need are a few bullet points and any relevant links you might
have.

Best,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNinetyone/ReleaseNotes