no way to change theme or fonts in System Settings?

In the current GNOME 3 build the System Settings application doesn't seem to give me any way to change my fonts or theme.  This seems like a significant regression from the previous Control Center, which offered the Appearance applet for this purpose.  Was theme/font configuration removed intentionally?  Or is it planned, but there simply hasn't been time to implement this in System Settings yet?  Will there be any way a user can configure these through the GUI in GNOME 3.0?

adam