Re: GNOME 3.2 ideas and plans

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 19:11 +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
> Forgive me, what's the difference between this and browsing images
> from
> Tracker which mines data from Flickr already?

Grilo doesn't mine the Flickr images nor other content: it uses Flickr
webservice to provide the content through a homogeneous interface that
is the same for all kind of sources.

As far as I understand, Tracker is based on mining, so afaik it is
suitable to track user content and store it on the db.

Told this, Grilo have different sources, and Tracker is also a content
source too for it: it can use get Tracker to provide the content too.

	J.A.