Re: GNOME 3.2 ideas and plans

Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Le mardi 22 mars 2011 à 10:02 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> > - Sadly, empathy is not a great chat application; with chat being such
> > a prominent feature in 3.0, we really should be doing much better
> > here.
>
> I'm sorry to hear that.

Empathy is great. I definitely appreciate the work that goes into it,
and it works really well.

> Could you please be a bit more specific and explain what are currently
> the biggest issues?

The basic design could be *much* better. This has been on the minds of
some of the designer types for some time, and there are even some
mockups in the design repository [1]. Let's talk! :)

Allan

[1]
http://gitorious.org/gnome-design/gnome-design/trees/master/mockups/empathy

--