Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup

Le mardi 10 mai 2011 à 15:49 +0200, Michael Terry a écrit :
> For the next major version (20.0), I've done a redesign aimed at
> making it more "invisible" and appear as part of the OS.

To be a part of the OS, I think Déjà Dup should also allow to save
system settings. Exemple, based on your mockups: Have a "System"[1]
section, under the "Files" section, with a simply list of items to save.
Items could be "Printers settings", "Network settings", "Users XXX
settings", "Users YYY settings", "List of softwares and sources
installed", etc...

But it's only my thinkk. ;)

--
Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>