Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup

On 13 May 2011 12:28, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> Would you be willing to use GNOME Bugzilla?

That specifically would be the hardest part of an infrastructure move.
 Some important downstreams (Ubuntu and flavors) and my sister project
Duplicity are all in LP.  So it's very easy to share bugs and triaging
work there.

Plus since I'm an Ubuntu developer in my day job, it's my normal workflow.

So there's good technical collaboration reasons why I value LP for
bugs as well as the more squishy comfort reason.

-mt