Re: New module proposal: LightDM

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 06:55:50PM +0200, Robert Ancell wrote:
> I was not going to propose this project because I am sick of this sort
> of unprofessional response, especially from leaders in the community.

People have to follow the Code of Conduct on mailing lists and GNOME
Bugzilla. On those, it is of no importance if people signed it or not.

Just send me a private email when you think someone is out of line.

Though suggest to try and (non-aggressively/non-accusingly) work it out
between the person off-list first.

Also: if it concerns me, just tell me.

Lastly, do note that cultural differences do exist and is sometimes
difficult to get. E.g. my usual discussion with colleagues could likely
be regarded as extremely insulting in some countries, while my
colleagues think nothing of it... so I might not see the
insults/unprofessionalisms  you think are there.
--
Regards,
Olav