[Fwd: Praise for Gnome 3]

Hi guys,

I thought that some people here might appreciate some positive feedback
on the GNOME 3 release which came in to gnome-press-contact.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member

I apologize, but I wasn't sure exactly how to contact the gnome team, so please forward this to any and all pertaining participants, if you can. I have been a Linux/Gnome user for a long time, as well as an active member in the open-source community. Credit where credit is due, and I have to say that the Gnome 3 release is nothing short of sheer brilliance. It's a much-needed revolutionary step for Linux and the OSS world, one that I think will draw countless users from around the globe.

Just wanted to express my sincerest thanks to your team for all your hard work and timeless hours spent to provide such a magnificent product.

Best regards,

--
Jesse DuBord
www.shadowformed.com

"Always do right. This will gratify some people
and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain