Re: systemd as external dependency

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 10:18 -0400, Michael Terry wrote:
> This thread is making it sound like the release team is OK with
> criteria like "whichever platforms systemd doesn't run on," which
> would certainly seem to put Ubuntu next in line for the axe.

Okay, you wrote "sound like", but where exactly was a release-team
position posted, please? Maybe I got lost in all the recent d-d-l
mail...?

So far this thread has some individuals posting individual opinions.
Sometimes it happens that people also are part of some teams (or even
companies, yay!). That does not mean that they necessarily express the
position of their team or company though (also see every second blog
footer or email basically telling you the same)...

andre

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com