Re: 3.2 features: color management

On 20 May 2011 13:38, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> When I've pushed some of the initial code into gnome-control-center
> and gnome-settings-daemon I'll post some screenshots of what it looks
> like.

Okay, I've pushed the code to g-s-d and g-c-c just now. Thanks to
Bastien and Matthias for the super-quick reviews!

You can see a screenshot here:
http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=188165

If you're testing the new code, be sure to grab colord from git
master, as Bastien wanted me (correctly) to push some of the helper
code down into libcolord. Also, don't try to calibrate just yet, it's
known broken. When I've untangled gnome-color-manager the gcm-prefs
binary will be deleted, and a gcm-calibrate binary will show up for
g-c-c to use.

If you've got comments about the UI, please either grab one of the
guys in #gnome-design, or one of the gnome-color-manager developers in
#gnome-color-manager.

Thanks,

Richard.