Re: 3.2 features: login screen

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Federico Mena Quintero
<federico ximian com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 08:02 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> - An 'initial-setup' tool. The goal here is to allow setting up a few
>> essential things on a new system before you start to use it for the
>> first time.
>
> Would this be the right place for the "give me a legible font" thingy?
>
> http://people.gnome.org/~federico/news-2007-01.html#font-sizes
>
> Or is that something that should go elsewhere?

Only if we grow a font selection somewhere in the control-center, I think.
We really don't want to go back to 'install-time only' configuration
- it leads to people who think they have to reinstall their system
because they picked the wrong font in the setup tool.