Re: RFC: Securing maintainer uploads to master.gnome.org

   I think it's nice that currently we can upload win32 and osx builds of gnome
modules/apps and have them available on gnome servers, if we take away
shell access then perhaps the install-module/ftpadmin script should be
enhanced to allow this (afaik the only way currently is to manually place
a file somewhere on master.gnome.org).

Other than that I think the only interaction I ever needed with master.gnome.org
was to hook the autogeneration of glade.gnome.org website to a git commit
hook or such (and it probably shouldn't have been me doing that anyway...).

Cheers,
      -Tristan