Re: Features !

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
> On jue, 2011-10-06 at 10:31 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
>>
>> - Integration with thunderbird in the calendar (there is a red hat bug
>> about this somewhere I saw recently)
>>
>> - Why show the "wacom graphics tablet" configuration page in the "System
>> Settings" if I don't have one? (perhaps Ubuntu specific)
>>
> not ubuntu specific, but yes, your are right, it shouldn't show up, or
> even better, it should be something about tablets in general, not only
> Wacom

If we show it only when you plug the device in, will you know that
there is a magic panel for Wacom tablets in the System Settings that
appears when I plug in my newly-bought Wacom tablet? Should we pop it
up automatically when you plug in a tablet? Maybe a notification that
asking to configure it that opens the panel?

--
  Jasper