Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 01:09:18AM +0200, Mark wrote:
> Some facts.
> 1. Gnome wants feedback but any feedback gathered online is "non
> representative". It has to be gathered from a "non biased" site like
> cnn.com-_- guess the person who said that lives in a dream world or
> under a stone

False
false

> 2. Gnome gets feedback on _gnome's_own_list_of_questions_ but it's "non
> representative" ...

False
false

> 3. It's "useless"

False
false

> 4. Feedback should be looked for just by asking people, not on internet.

False
and false

This has been extensively explained by lots of people before. Either
read up on what has been said before, or expect to be moderated. If you
want to participate, please at least read up on what was said before.
Just repeating your own beliefs and saying there facts is going to get
you nowhere.

You are false in all false points. The points are all from messages in this thread so i recommend you to read back on the list since you obviously missed something.
And i'm not trying to participate. I'm not part of gnome (anymore).

All i try to do is lay out the facts and let gnome realize what they see as a "valid" survey is not possible. It would be in a perfect world but that isn't the case.

You threatening with moderation is really below the belt. I try to be objective, state facts, be to the point and let gnome realize how realistic their view of feedback is. I didn't insult anyone in person.
--
Regards,
Olav