Re: Gnome Contacts developers wanted

Hi

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
So, I'd like to reach out to other developers interested in working on
Gnome Contacts. This would be a great time to start hacking on this new,
exciting and still young piece of code.

I am new to this list and have been waiting for the right moment to start posting.

I think I can help with the development of GNOME Contacts. I should admit I currently have zero experience with GNOME development, but would definitely like to give it a shot.

--
Kartik
http://k4rtik.wordpress.com/